We are seeking a Security Engineer !
We’re looking for a person who is passionate, analytical, and hard-working, with an interest in cryptocurrencies and the blockchain ecosystem.
As part of our IOV Labs Security Team, you will help to research attacks and defense techniques and develop innovative tools to help automate detection and response tasks. You will also work in close collaboration with internal development teams to develop new capabilities to improve the security of web and decentralized applications, its users, and the company's infrastructure. We’re looking for an offensive security engineer who wants to challenge themselves on the defensive side of the table.
- Develop and deploy security tools, monitoring, and detection infrastructure.
- Investigate security incidents.
- Conduct research on attack techniques to better predict and prevent future attacks.
- Interact with internal teams, contribute to the secure design of new products and features.
- Review source code for security weaknesses.
Experience & Skills Required
- Significant experience in application and network security.
Other Desired Skills
- Experience with cryptocurrency networks
- Knowledge of C/C++, Rust.
- Experience with virtual and containerized environments
- Experience conducting vulnerability research
- Experience mitigating network attacks
- Experience in incident detection, incident response, and forensics
- Full time & remote !!
Join our team to be part of the next technological revolution and help us build the Internet of the Future.