We are looking for a robotics engineer who has industry experience in building robots and especially who worked in the field of SLAM.
These will be your tasks
- Create/Modify algorithms for multi-robot SLAM and localization
- Simulate N amount of robots (could be hundreds) to test a multi-robot SLAM
You're offering these qualifications
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in robotics-related field (eg. computer vision, electronic engineering and etc.)
- At least 3 years of experience in C++
- Knowledge in Rust
- Experience in gRPC and Protobuf protocols
- Nice to have some ROS experience
We're offering these benefits
- We offer a comfortable office in one of the most comfortable cities in the world - Oslo.
- Possibility to join our options program.
- Work with Fortune 500 companies around the world!
We offer a competitive salary, free lunch and amazing place to live and work (Oslo, Norway). Of course, we also offer you the options agreement so you can benefit after successfully building the company together with us.
Our core technology is an autonomous wheel that can be used in various markets but at the moment, we are focusing in warehouses and industries. Our product is very interesting to many Fortune 500 companies as we can save their costs on automation (including AGV) significantly! We use 2D lidar and rgbd camera so your skills and knowledge are indeed important. You will have an opportunity to use the latest technologies and possibly bring a huge impact to our company!