$80k - $150k
🙌 A BIT ABOUT US
Our mission is to enable E-commerce teams to deliver exceptional user experiences and we believe that we can achieve that by tackling some of E-commerce’s most difficult challenges: how to identify and resolve revenue impacting errors. We are building the next generation software of error monitoring and analysis that companies like Jack And Jones, Avon and Solo Stove rely on to increase revenue by fixing customer impacting errors on their site. We are rethinking how errors are identified, prioritized, resolved, and we are looking for the right people to come help us build the future of error monitoring for e-commerce.
💪 THE CHALLENGE
At Noibu we strive to help E-commerce team get a clear picture of which errors they should prioritize in order to maximize their revenue. As a Back End Engineer, you will face the various challenges of creating infrastructure to analyze and annotate terabytes of error and user activity information to understand what errors are causing E-commerce teams to lose revenue.
🥇 THE TEAM
Join a high-performing, tight knit team in a tech company that is working to make e-commerce an error free space. We are very close to the product team as we strongly believe that our customers know what we should fix and build next. We don’t believe in ego and operate on idea meritocracy. We also believe that mistakes are opportunities to learn something and that feedback from each other and customers is the best way to improve. We encourage continuous learning and like to share things that we've learned.
- You will build scalable infrastructures to process terabytes of information coming from e-commerce websites
- Create infrastructures that will be able to accurately calculate revenue impact of errors
- Create systems that will detect error patterns from user activity
- Design and build infrastructure that will process real time data to find error patterns
- You are expected to bring a voice to the table and partner with the rest of engineering, working together to come up with solutions that meet the needs of the business
📄 SKILL SET
- Experience with any of the following, Google Cloud Platform, AWS, Azure.
- Knowledge of SQL and Relational Databases.
- Knowledge of Elastic Search.
- Experience with GraphQL
- Self motivation.
- Flexibility, sometimes you will have to wear multiple hats.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with Continuous Integration/Deployment.
- Good understanding of the software development lifecycle and Agile approaches.
👍 BONUS POINTS
- Experience with Golang.
- Experience with Rust.
👀 WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
- Be part of something that will impact billions of shoppers
- Flexible work hours
- Our team is small and you will play a LARGE role in our journey
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited vacation policy